Please feel free to review some past projects. If you need access to a password area please contact me.
Muti Branch Network 2010
Network Monitor Eval 2007
MT Network 2003
MT IT Audit 2003
SMI Network 2001
Server Tests 2001
Noise Analysis 1997
Room Analysis 1995
Audigo Project 1991
System 700 1984
With over 33 years in the Information Technology business we can help you with problems
ranging from developing a secure business environment to infrastructure design and management in a wired or wireless environment.
Software knowledge includes: click here for complete profile
Professional skills include:
- eTrust, Lanware SNMP NMS, Cisco Works, Netviz ,Visio and other network management, analysis and documentation tools
All Acronis Products
- All MicroSoft, Mac and SGI operating systems
- VMWare, Hyper-V, MS Virtual Server, Terminal Server and Xenserver
- MS Excel, Access and Project
- PhotoShop, Premiere, Pagemaker, Streamline, Illustrator,Captivate and PDF
- MS Visual Basic Scripting, Command Scripts
- Cadkey, Euclid and Aries CAD software
- ProTools, Sonar, Waves plug-ins and Audition
- TEF20, SpectraPlus and SmaartLive analyzers
- Expert in emerging technologies with the ability to assess early adopter risks
- Expert in performance analysis and related problem solving.
- Expert in designing and presenting technical presentations for sales and management
- Project Manager skilled in Data Center migration, consolidation,
documentation and virtualization
- Proficient in designing and implementing training classes and training team members.
- Expert in contract, vendor and service level negotiations and management.
- Created standards, designed, implemented and remotely managed a 500 user NT, Mac and
SGI multiple office network. Services included SMTP and Notes e-mail, monitored Internet
access using eTrust, remote access for NT and Notes, NT Terminal Services, Windows 2000
VPN access to files, web based CRM system, "Disk to Disk" backup,802.11 wireless technology, video conferencing and telephony services via T1 lines between offices.
- Designed new data center consisting of 2 Linux DNS/SMTP servers, 50 NT servers for files
and applications service, 60 Intel switches, 3 Cisco routers and multiple wiring closets
deployed within a 80,000 square foot complex using 1-gigabit copper and fiber backbone.
Supervised contractors in installation and managed team of 10 installers over 4-month
- Managed relocation project consolidating ISP facilities and existing data center into new
location over a 3-day time slot with less than 12 hours of service interruption.
- Developed standards for LAN, Wan and hardware proof of performance testing.
Implementing this on a regular test cycle resulted in (A) recovery of 2/3 of the bandwidth on
one T1 channel caused by dishonest provisioning of circuit and (B) reduction in server
purchases because of enterprise wide load balancing.
- Setup web enabled central documentation system to store all IT related tasks, specifications,
designs and research in multiple media formats.
- Reduced human resource costs by $200K per year by designing and implementing hardware
and software standards for remote management and monitoring of servers using Lanware
NMS, SNMP, eTrust Intrusion Detection, scripted scheduling and custom "Disk to Disk"
backup system for improved data security and availability in an emergency.
- Created, tested and developed imaging standards for complex (100 application +)
multiprocessor design workstations and servers in an NT/W2K environment saving over
$100K per year in hardware support costs.
- IT/IS budget management expertise controlling $3+ million per year. Develop TCO and ROI strategies